PIZZA LUNCH 2022/2023
The Summit Heights School Council is pleased to offer weekly Pizza Lunch (cheese or pepperoni) to all students JK-8
Schedule of 35 Pizza lunches
|2022 Dates||October 11*, 17, 24, 31 November 7, 14, 21, 28 December 5, 12, 19|
|2023 Dates ||January 9, 16, 23, 30 February 6, 13, 21*, 27 March 6, 20, 27 April 3, 11, 17, 24 May 1, 8, 15, 23*, 29 June 5, 12, 19, 26|
*Pizza lunch is every Monday except for when it falls on a holiday. In that case, pizza lunch will happen on the following day.
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY.
1. Complete one Google Order Form per child (link is found here)
2. For each child, please provide two Pizza Lunch cheques (equal amounts) OR cash in a labelled envelope. One cheque dated September 30, 2022 and one post-dated for February 1, 2023. Do not combine children on the same cheque (Example: If you have 2 children participating, then 4 cheques must be sent in). Cheques are preferred, but cash can also be sent in for the full amount.
3. Please write your child’s first and last name and teacher at the bottom of the cheque. This is very important.
4. Cheques should be made payable to “Summit Heights School Council”. Please do not combine pizza lunch cheques with other Council initiatives. Please return the cheques in your child’s Friday file to their respective teacher(s).
5. Please complete both the online Google Order Form found on the Summit website and submit corresponding cheques no later than Wednesday September 28, 2022.
6. For financial assistance, please speak directly with Mr. Mah.
1 slice – Total $122.50 (cheques $61.25 / $61.25)
2 slices – Total $210 (cheques $105 / $105)
Reminder: Both the Google Form form and 2 separate cheques must be submitted per child
Ordering Pizza lunch is an all-inclusive offer. Every effort will be made to avoid scheduling conflicts, which result in class trips, etc. falling on pizza lunch days. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds or make-up lunches for missed pizza lunches.
One change per “term” will be permitted. For the first term, changes need to be emailed to email@example.com prior to November 1st to be reflected on the November 7th pizza day. For the second term, changes must be made prior to February 1, 2023 and will be reflected on the February 6th Pizza lunch.
One parent volunteer for each class, per pizza lunch, is strongly recommended. Class parents will coordinate pizza lunch volunteers. If you can’t make it to a date in which you signed up to volunteer, it is your responsibility to find another parent to fill in.
On behalf of the Parent Council, thank you for participating in our pizza lunch program. If you have any questions, please contact Tammy Vinokur or Terri Yoo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the Pizza Lunch online order form link here